Experienced Digital Account Manager wanted
Due to recent restructuring, we need an extra pair of hands in our Creative department to manage our clients. You'll get to work on a range of exciting,innovative digital projects for local and global brands from the comfort of our stylish offices at Grandholm Mil, Aberdeen and be instrumental in the next stage of growth for AVC Immedia.
We are looking for applications from Account Managers with at least 4 years of agency/digital experience.
Although we are primarily a digital-focused department, your role would require you to use all forms of media and communication platforms to build, maintain and manage the reputation of our clients ranging from public and private sector businesses and voluntary organisations.
There is no such thing as a typical day at AVC Immedia but here's a guide for understanding the role:
- Developing client strategies
- Digital Project Management (Priority)
- Executing the marketing plan for AVC Immedia
- Maintaining and updating information on the AVC Immedia website
- Managing the production of print, advertising, exhibition stands, promotional items & cutting-edge digital projects on behalf of clients
- Ensuring digital projects are progressed and meet deadlines
- Ensuring all systems and client records are up-to-date
- Contributing creative ideas and strategic solutions to meet clients communication needs
- Preparing and delivering proposals and pitches
- Analysing and interpreting data on behalf of clients
- Ensuring communication is clear throughout the department
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation techniques
- Sales, marketing & corporate communications experience particularly with B2B clients
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving company and we will tailor the role to suit the right person, so get in touch.
No recruitment agencies please. I mean it.
Send a convincing e-mail, your CV and your salary expectations to the address below. Applications close Tuesday 28th March, so get your skates on.