Planning meetings were held in each of the venues along with local support teams to establish the room layouts and event design options. Regular face to face meetings were also held in the client’s local office and via teleconference to European locations, with the updates communicated through our project documentation and distributed to key contacts. At strategic points along the planning process, face to face meetings were held with supplier’s onsite at the venue, with updates and detailed explanations of meetings and proposed activities documented and circulated to the project team.
AVC’s Event management responsibilities included:
• Full responsibility for Technical Project Management for both venues/events.
• Produce an in-depth project plan detailing all the critical dates and key tasks associated with the project.
• Liaison with each venue for set-up
• Liaison and management of local AV companies in Assen, as well as full technical management of the Aberdeen venue.
The Audio Visual and set elements included:
• Super-Bright Projectors, large projection screens and plasma screens, for video and data media
• Videoconference systems
• Set and stage design and build, stage furniture, lecterns and presenter comfort monitors
• Full Venue Lighting and décor – keeping with the theme of the event
• PA system and microphones
• Mobile and fixed cameras with operators and recording facilities
• Operators/technicians for set up and event execution
AVC helped to deliver a highly successful and memorable event and the client has also continued with the same style of virtual event for several conferences in the last two years, due to the success of the event.
Most importantly, across both venues we maintained an H&S incident free event with both suppliers working onsite and guests attending the event.